Friday, March 7, 2008

Management Training - A Black Hole of Time and Money

Hey, I thought you might find this interesting. I don't want you to make the same management training mistakes that we've seen people make so many times.

I wrote an article about some of the best stuff we've ever used.

Listen to this, I got into a debate with one of my CEO clients a few years ago. He said that management training was a black hole of time and money. It had never worked for his organization. And he had wasted (sit down for this) over $10 million on management training. I told him I felt his pain, but it didn't have to hurt anymore.

I described a better way to develop fantastic team leadership. He started that day putting this together for his organization. Today, three years later, he will tell you that every leader in his organization is transformed.

This is what I want for you.

Please click on this link, management training, to check out this article.

No comments: